About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 4 March 2017

ABBA In Australia 4 March 1977 - 2nd Sydney Concert - 40 Years Ago Today !



ABBA Live In Australia !
R.A.S Showground Sydney – 8.30pm
Sound Rehearsal 2.00pm

Check out last years blog post for this day:

 http://abbafanatic.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/abba-live-in-sydney-4th-march-1977.html

How amazing it would be to be able to travel back in time and attend all of the concerts !

 


 These images below are from a variety of performances:














The Tour Medallion - do you have one of these beauties ?


ABBA Live 1977 - Flexi Disc

 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Osteopath Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback.
      I am glad you are enjoying my blog.
      I am a bit behind with updates at the moment - but it will be done very soon :)
      Roxy

      Delete
  3. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. Jason Aldean Tickets

    ReplyDelete