About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 28 October 2016

ABBA Custom Items & Designs - Cushions, Bags And More !



I have been very excited lately about all the fabulous new ABBA Arrival items and the great news about a Virtual ABBA - and when I get excited, I cannot help myself from creating my own ABBA items.

Here are a few of the latest items.

These are all available for purchase along with other designs and plenty more items :)

Check them all out here:

ABBA Custom Products

Cushion Covers - various sizes



Tote Bags - various sizes






Scanlens Poster - 59cm x 84cm - available in other sizes


Scarves - Various designs - 140cm x 140cm


T-shirts - Various designs



I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I do !



3 comments:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    leather handbags on sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and internet stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    Quilt

    ReplyDelete