About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 18 June 2015

Mamma Mia! The Party - Update

Hello!

We have now come a little further with this exciting experiment. The refurbishment of historic Tyrol has just started and the transformation into a Greek Taverna will be really exciting to follow. The other day, we were pleasantly surprised by our rhythmical craftsmen - see the stunt here.

You can also see the film and follow the process on mammamiatheparty.com. Tickets go on sale on the 25th of August.

Until then, have a wonderful summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment