About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 16 November 2014

Happy Birthday Frida !

Gorgeous Frida turns 69 today !

From the bottom of my heart, and with all my love for this most wonderful woman, I wish Frida a beautiful Birthday.

You entered the hearts of my entire family from the very first video clip on TV in Australia - and you have stayed there ever since.

Love your giving nature, your effervesence, your beauty, your glorious voice, your fabulously energetic dancing :) - your open heart and your graciousness with the fans. You have my admiration and respect and loyalty - and I truly appreciate that you have been a part of my life for over 40 years.

With love, always and forever, from Australia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment