About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 4 September 2014

Benny Andersson Listening To Live At Wembley Arena

Father and son together.

Ludvig Andersson has worked with ABBA's upcoming re-release of a classic Wembley concert 1979th

- I did this for me, because I was not born at the time, so I never got to hear this, he says.

There is nothing more ABBA material.

But a live album, it will be anyway.

Benny Andersson's son Ludvig Andersson has gone through several days of ABBA live material, selected the night at Wembley and processed sound quality.

- Instead of taking several evenings and cut them together, it will be fine to have a whole night, so it'll be like to be there, he said during a press conference in the studio on Skeppsholmen.


"I never got to hear this"

They play the songs from the upcoming live album before some 20 journalists from around the world, and Louis tells why he took on the job with the disc.

- I did this for me, because I was not born at the time, so I never got to hear this, he says.

Benny himself was surprised at the finished result.

- I did not think it sounded like good. When you're on stage, everything sounds fantastic because you have the volume and the audience, and is in the midst of it, he says.

"We were not so bad"

Benny asked if the remastered album has made ​​him change his view of ABBA live bands.

- Maybe. We were not so bad, he says, tears down a laugh.

His son, however, a point of view.

- They were very bad at talking between songs, says Ludvig Andersson and are greeted by yet more laughter.

"ABBA live at Wembley Arena" will be released on September 29 this year.


Original article here:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/article19472244.ab

Polar Music and ABBA The Museum have posted these photos from the 'listening party'.
Apparently Benny played Intermezzo No. 1 for the guests.




No comments:

Post a Comment