About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Thursday 7 August 2014

ABBA Fan Creation - ABBA 1977 Tour Dolls !

These wonderful ABBA dolls with the instantly recognisable 1977 Tour costumes were handmade by ABBA fan Becky Laine from the United States.

They are just gorgeous - I love them !

Very clever - and so cute :)

Thanks for sharing these images Becky and allowing me to post them here.

I love how creative ABBA fans can be - and these are my favourite items made by a fan :)

Check out Becky's Blog for lots more:

http://abbafan456.blogspot.com.au/








No comments:

Post a Comment