About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 18 April 2014

New ABBA Collection Item - Backstage Stories Book

I have just received this beautiful book from ABBA The Museum webshop:

http://www.abbathemuseum.com/en/shop-en

For $60 AUD including postage.

And to my utter delight, the book has been signed personally to me by Ingmarie Halling - what a really lovely surprise !

This is the English edition of the Swedish version - with the fabulous slipcase with the 1977 Tour cover.

What a pleasure this book is - high quality, with fabulous content including removable items.

Congratulations on such a wonderful book Ingmarie Halling & Carl Magnus Palm.






No comments:

Post a Comment