About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 11 April 2014

ABBA News, Updates, Chat

If you are looking for good source of everything ABBA, up to the minute (well mostly lol) updates and conversation, be sure to check out this facebook page - ABBA Alert.
Members only group with nearly 1000 members worldwide already - and growing all the time.

Follow the link here and become a member of a worldwide fan community - one where you can get all the goss, and speak your mind freely.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/332510913524768/


No comments:

Post a Comment