About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 1 November 2013

ABBA History - 1 November

On this day in 1976, 'Money Money Money' was released.

This fabulous song went to number 1 in 7 countries - including Australia (this was ABBA's 5th consecutive hit here).

Australia
Belgium
Denmark
France
Germany
Mexico
New Zealand
Eurochart Hot 100 Singles

It was a top 10 hit in countless others. It reached number 3 in UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria and Norway.

A few of the different covers for the single from various countries:


Australia & New Zealand


France
 
Germany
 
Mexico

EP from Brazil
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment