About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 21 September 2013

Frida Thrilled With New ABBA Photo Book !

“I am thrilled with all of these pictures, some of which I am seeing now for the very first time. The book provides a real trip down memory lane” says Frida after going through the layout of ABBA The Official Photo Book. The regular book-store edition will be available in spring 2014. We are overjoyed with the response to the launch of The Super Trouper Limited Collectors’ Edition of the book – thank you! And to those of you who are wondering – yes, that's Benny and Frida flying the helicopter (with a little help from a pilot)

Read more and pre-order at: www.pledgemusic.com/abba
#abbaphotobook





 

No comments:

Post a Comment