About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 2 February 2013

ABBA Bang A Boomerang Documentary

I have just watched the 'ABBA Bang A Boomerang' documentary for the 2nd screening on ABC .... I have to say I enjoyed it more this time ... I knew what to expect - I knew which parts to ignore ... and I watched it simply as an ABBA fan this time - without the stress :) .... what an absolute pleasure to simply see a doco about ABBA in Australia ! Thank you Matti & Bec for choosing to create a record of this most amazing time in our lives ! xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment