About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 18 January 2013

ABBA Bang A Boomerang Doco - Sneak Peek !

ABBA: Bang a Boomerang: sneak peek


By David Knox on January 18, 2013 / Filed Under Programming, Top Stories 0

Countdown‘s role in ABBA’s success is well-documented, so I’m pleased to see this upcoming ABC documentary on their Aussie success even includes the ABBA special that Nine stitched up in the 1970s.
I had no idea it was Reg Grundy who was behind the idea, as part of a plan to revive Bandstand.
He was even smart enough to secure merchandise rights.
This nostalgic doco, narrated by Alan Brough, airs on ABC1 Wednesday, January 30 at 8.30pm.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2013/01/abba-bang-a-boomerang-sneak-peek.html

Links to a 2 minute Sneek Peak !!

No comments:

Post a Comment