About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Wednesday 3 October 2012

ABBA Madame Tussaud's Images

Here are the completed Madame Tussauds waxwork models of ABBA as displayed at a roller disco in the Renaissance Room at the museum's London location. The figures will embark on a world tour to other Madame Tussauds locations including Vienna, Berlin, Amsterdam and Blackpool. Each figure cost £150,000 and took four months to create. After the tour, the ABBA waxworks will take up their permanent position in the Music Zone of Madame Tussauds London alongside Michael Jackson and the Beatles.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment