About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Friday 12 October 2012

ABBA Deluxe Pre-order Now !

Available for pre-order now from Video Ezy in Australia for $28.95:
 
 

 

Disc 1:

  1. Mamma Mia
       
  2. Hey, Hey Helen
       
  3. Tropical Loveland
       
  4. SOS
       
  5. Man In The Middle
       
  6. Bang-A-Boomerang
       
  7. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
       
  8. Rock Me
       
  9. Intermezzo no 1
       
  10. I’ve Been Waiting For You
       
  11. So Long
       
  12. Crazy World
       
  13. Medley: Pick A Bale Of Cotton - On Top Of Old Smokey - Midnight Special
       
  14. Mamma Mia (Spanish Version)

    Disc 2:

    1. ABBA In Australia (Television Special) (SONGS PERFORMED: Mamma Mia/ Hasta MaƱana/ Ring Ring/ Tropical Loveland/ Waterloo/ I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do/ Rock Me/ Dancing Queen/ Honey, Honey/ Fernando/ So Long/SOS)
      • Made In Sweden - For Export (SVT) (SONGS PERFORMED: Mamma Mia/ I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do/ So Long)
        • SOS (Seaside Special, BBC)
          • Mamma Mia (Top Of The Pops, BBC)
            • The Best Of ABBA, TV Commercial
              • Greatest Hits, TV Commercial
                • International Sleeve Gallery 
                 

                No comments:

                Post a Comment