About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Saturday 11 February 2012

My ABBA Book

I have received the first feedback on my book from an overseas fan and I am glad to say it's all good ! Here is what he had to say:

"What can I say ???  I love it !!!! The thing that makes this so professional is its hard back and I love that. Also its a fab coffee table style picture book. Not full of words. The set list, the dates, the odd caption and "your story" say it all. The pix say the rest. And we all LOVE photos of the band in their heyday. There were pix in there I hadn't seen and I love seeing press cuttings in a book because they don't fade or get creased. I just love it and it shows your love of ABBA and the fact you have spent a lot of time and effort on it. One word - FABBA."           Peter - United Kingdom


Be sure to check it out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment