About My Blog

I created this blog to help share ABBA information with other fans and to show off my new collection items :)


Please note: Collection item photos are from my own personal collection. These are not stock photos. If you wish to use any of my photos elsewhere, please have the courtesy to ask first - Thank you :)

Sunday 9 January 2011

Wanted ABBA Memorabilia

Here are a few of the items I am specifically looking for .. if you have any of these items, please let me know !
I am always after Australian merchandise so if you have anything at all, drop me a line ....

The Best Of ABBA Promo Poster - Australia
Scanlens Cello Wrap for Trading Card Packs - Australia

Mirror - Australia


Anna & Frida Perfumes


ABBA The Movie Jacket - Germany


 Doodle Art Kit - Australia


Rubik's Cube




Amnesty International Picture Discs


Silver Ingot - UK


Silver Medallion - UK


1 comment: